To our members:
To help control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect our members and employees, we are working with a limited staff in the Funds office. At this time the Health & Welfare Funds office is closed to walk-ins. We will be unable to answer calls in our usual and customary process due to the limited number of essential staff on campus. We ask that you submit your questions via email at:
- ERP– ERP@electricalfunds.org
- Claims, Eligibility & Self Pays– Benefits@electricalfunds.org
- VEBA– VEBA@electricalfunds.org
- Pension/Retirement – Retirement@electricalfunds.org
ERP claims can be completed on-line through the member Portal at www.electricalfunds.org: Once logged in (Login upper right tab):
- Select ERP from the Dashboard
- Select ERP Application
- Complete the application and Submit Form
- If you need a User Name and Password, please email the Fund office at Benefits@electricalfunds.org
The member portal has all necessary forms and information regarding benefits.
If you need to submit documentation and or payment of any kind, we have a DROP BOX located in the front of the building, we will continue to process mail sent to us at 727 Lime City Rd., Rossford Ohio 43460. Our preferred method would be one of the emails listed above.
Use this website to access resources such as emails, documents/forms and general information.
Your safety and wellbeing are the very reason we are instituting these measures and will keep you informed as things continue to move forward. The most up-to-date information on the Funds office will be posted on this website. We thank you for your patience as we navigate these unprecedented events. Stay safe.